MY FAVORITE TEACHER

My Digital Photography teacher, Mrs.Cauchon, is one of my favorite teachers here in Jurupa High. Not only does she help make Photography class as fun as it can be, but she is able to explain instructions very well to each student. She is very generous when it comes to us, and she helps build a fun yet productive environment in class. Ever since the beginning of the school year, I could actually feel myself learn more about photography and even computers.

Mrs.Cauchon is the reason why my folders on any computer now are as organized as can be. She helps us understand everything about the cameras, and to stay focused on how to capture moments. She supplies us with fun and easy to do assignments, and helps out each and every student who needs it. She also has amazing humor. She’s from Boston, and never fails to put a smile on the students here in class. Her voice is clear, and her instructions are easy to understand.

I can see Mrs.Cauchon as a friend, and I respect that about her. Compared to other teachers, I can definitely say Mrs. Cuachon is one the absolute bests.